¬ I live in the Usa: is there a customs charge?
Custom charges are approximately 35/45.00 USD, it depends on the amount of your purchase.
¬ What is VAT?
VAT is a local tax (20%), applied on any purchase of a resident in the European Union.
¬ Which are the Countries where you have to apply VAT?
The European Union Countries: Italy - France - Spain - Portugal - Austria - Germany - Holland - Luxenburg - Great Britain - Eire - Danmark - Sweden - Finland - Greece - Belgium.
¬ I live in California, United States. I don't know what VAT is or if I am inside an EU country. Please explain.
If you live in the US you are not in the European Union (EU); for this reason you don't need to pay any VAT (the tax is only applied at every purchase of a European Union resident)
¬ Are the prices in the catalogue VAT included?
The prices you can see in the catalogue and door to door carriage are VAT included if
this is applied to sales between Italy and the selected Country (upside left box): any sales between an Italian company and a resident of one European Union Country must be charged with VAT.
¬ What's the use of the upside left box for choosing the Country?
Choosing the Country where you are coming from, the language (english or italian)and the currency (Euro, US Dollar or British Pound) will be automatically set up.
Moreover, if you have chosen a Country where VAT is applied, it will be included in the prices in the catalogue and you will see the final price of the items (except carriage if applied).
¬ I don't understand the pricing system.
The prices can be seen in Euros, US Dollars or British Pounds according to the Country selected in the upside left box, but you can decide to verify the prices in different currencies: see below.
¬ How can I know the price in any currency other than Euros, US Dollars or British Pounds?
If you want to know the price in other currencies, you only need to click on the "Currency Conversion" link in the uppermost menu. A window with the currency conversion will prompt. Then follow these steps:
- In the "Convert" field type the amount to be converted;
- From the field "of this type of currency" (by default this field is set to EURO) choose the currency you are converting from (typically this will be EURO because you will want to check how much is in your currency a bag we sell and our prices are shown in EURO);
- From the field "into this type of currency" choose the currency you want to have the conversion into;
- Click the button "GO" to receive the result of the conversion.
¬ Could you please tell me approximately how much time is required to manufacture a special order item?
Approximately four weeks.
¬ Is it possible to receive a leather sample?
Yes. Please send a message with your request and your address.
¬ Do you produce custom-made pieces?
Yes, we do; the price depends on the complexity.
¬ What does EC or EU stand for?
EC stands for European Community, EU stands for European Union.
¬ If, for some reason, I don't like the items I have ordered, what are your terms on returns? Do I have to ship the order back to Italy?
For the return terms please visit our "Shipping & Returns" section
¬ I have just placed an order, but could not get to the bank site to pay with a credit card number. Please tell me how I can pay for this purchase?
Please make sure you have carefully followed these instructions:
¬ I want to know which shipping costs I have to pay if I want to order a briefcase.
- After filling the shipping address form, select the "Credit Card On Line" option and click on the "Proceed" button;
- Your order details will be displayed. Click on the "Submit Order" button and you will be suddenly prompt to the bank site, where you can choose which credit card you want to pay with;
- Choose the credit card and click the button "Submit" at the bottom of the page;
- A new page will display. Complete with your credit card details and click the button "Submit" at the bottom of the page.
- If you have followed carefully all these steps but still have problems please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to help you in placing the order.
Please refer to our "Shipping & Returns" section for all details.
¬ How long will it take for me to get the items ordered (I live in the Usa)?
It tipically takes four days betweeen order and delivery at your door if the bag is available in stock; if it is not it takes some longer (between 10 and 15 days).
¬ Please explain what you mean by "offer". I like your products but the price confuses me.
When we apply a discount on some prices, we call those items "offer". In these cases you can see the original price strikeout while the offered "new" price and the discount percentage indicated.
¬ I live in the US and am interested in purchasing one of your travel bags for a Christmas present. If I purchase this arund the 10th of December but my husband doesn't like it, can I return it for refund after the holidays? It may be slightly more than the 10 day policy you mention on your website.
There isn't any problem for such little delays, just please state your special needs when you fill the shipping form (Notes field). Please, take care of shipping charges from and to Italy: they are not refundable.
¬ I would like to know if the order can be sent to me via FEDEX international economy service using MY valid Fedex account.
Yes, it can. Please write your valid FEDEX account in the Notes field that you will find while filling the shipping form.
¬ Which browsers is your site best viewed with?
Internet Explore 4.0 or higher, Netscape Navigator 5.0 or higher, Opera 4.0 or higher