You will receive a 10% off coupon code to use the first time and discover all the news, promotions and initiative exclusive to you!
Do all your leather goods get the same regular care you give your leather shoes?
If you want to keep your Italian leather looking beautiful just follow these 10 easy steps.
- Nourish your leather products with neutral cream every so often to help maintain their natural oils.
- Store all leather goods away from direct sunlight to prevent the colour from fading.
- Use a dust bag to protect the leather against scratches while storing.
- Keep leather away from extreme heat as it can dry out the natural oils.
- Take immediate action if leather gets wet. Wipe it with a soft cloth, pack the inside with paper to absorb any further wetness and leave it to dry naturally.
- Remember that leather is a natural material, so it is to be expected that minor variations in colour and even small imperfections may be visible on the surface.
- Do not overfill leather bags as they can lose their shape.
- Avoid spraying perfume near leather as it can affect the colour.
- Do not to store light-coloured leather next to a dark coloured leather as the darker shade could 'migrate' or rub off and cause irreversible damage.
- Wipe away surface dirt with a damp cloth or with trichloroethylene if resistant (try first on a hidden part of the bag). Do not use abrasive or solvent cleaners as they will damage the leather.